Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fuck Lifeforce.



Yes, I am fully aware that that is a regular ass Earth Vampire, but don't worry about becuase I have cool shit to tell you....

As of 2:45 AM, October 24th, 2009, Myself and Matthew Turner finsihed our scipt for the sci-fi, horror, comedy Vampires From Space.

Now, I am not really sure how we got the idea (as soon as I get the full story I will post it, with help from Matt), but after many nights, many beers, and many bowls of pipe tobbacco, we really buckled down and brought the fucker home last night and we are damn proud of it.

I don't want to give much away right now so I will just wait until I have something new to post, production wise, but I did want to gloat a bit becauase we think it's funny as hell and we have a feeling you will too.

VAMPIRES FROM SPACE! ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT FEAST ON MANKIND! RATED X!

Awesome Teaser Line: "BE NOT ALARMED! WE HAVE ONLY COME TO DRAIN YOU OF YOUR BLOOD!"

2 comments: